** Description changed:

  When I install an app on the phone, the scope updates to have an Open
  and Uninstall button, but if I've left the Dash in the interim (and so
  can't use that button) then the app I've just installed does not appear
  anywhere obvious. Perhaps the "All" scope on the home of the dash should
  include recently installed apps, or they should be pinned to the
  launcher as they are on Ubuntu desktop?
+
+
+ ------ UX Comment ------
+
+ The desired solution (although temporary) will be creating a new
+ category in the Apps scope to display all new/recently installed apps.
+ They can live there until the user launch them for the first time (or
+ move them to a custom section, once this functionality is implemented).
+ After this, they will appear on the 'All' apps category displayed by
+ alphabetical order.

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-click in

  [scopes] + [dash] After installing a new app, there's no obvious way
  to launch it

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Fix Committed
Status in unity-scope-click package in Ubuntu:
  Opinion

Bug description: