Possible causes for unfocused image example image20150620_182735120.jpg
of costales.

1. Aperture is f/2 with an exposure time of 1/2028. With this large
aperture it is a very small focus rage. It now depends on the focus
point. If the focus is somewhere in the foreground, the background will
be unfocused.  In such bright daylight the camera should use a smaller
aperture and time like 1/200.

2. Image data reports: Digital Zoom Ratio 1.14
Don't know if that means that digital zoom has been used. That's never good for
image quality.

The camera app needs manual controls, exposure programs and should
display aperture and time. As far as I know that is already on the
roadmap for one of the next releases.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to camera-app in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu Phone BQ: Camera makes blur images

Status in camera-app:
  Confirmed
Status in camera-app package in Ubuntu:

  Hi!
  A lot of times the camera is getting a really bad images (blur effect) in all
resolutions.

  And yes, I click previously for a focus.

  I'm sending you an example: That picture looked perfect in the mobile,
  but in the PC is really bad :(

  Thanks in advance!