I also have the same problem on Aquarius E5 which was last updated 11/8/15. My
local is Spanish. However I was able to get a working Ubuntu Store until now.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-click in

  I can't connect Bq Ubuntu to Ubuntu Store

Status in unity-scope-click package in Ubuntu:

  I had exactly the same issue as described in this thread:
  https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg11847.html
  In ubuntu store scope I have empty page (just the header 'Ubuntu store' and
below a blank page -- see the attached photo). Searching does not change
anything - still blank page. The same with refreshing the scope (by pulling the
top edge).
  Other scopes work without problems, and there is no problem with internet
connection.
  I guess that restarting the phone should resolve the issue, but I haven't
done this yet.
  I suspect that the problem occurred when the wi-fi connection was switched
on/off - I did it several times (I checked which apps does not work offline)
and at some point ubuntu store stopped working.
  If I can be of some help in debugging the issue please let me know.

  My phone:
  BQ Aquaris
  OS: Ubuntu 14.10 (r20)