Exact same problem here :(

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dialer-app in Ubuntu.

  [MX4] phone does not ring and call can not be picked up

Status in dialer-app package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  I noticed that sometimes I can not answer a call on the Meizu MX4 (OTA-5
installed). Symptoms when someone tries to call:
  - no ringtone (even though the phone is not set to silent)
  - the display wakes, now on the first attempt the red and green buttons
appear. I accept the call, but I can hear nothing and the person who is calling
still gets the "ringtone" on his side - so the call actually was never picked
up.
  - if immediately called again the screen wakes, but this time the red/green
buttons to answer the call do not appear anymore at all
  - the call is registered as missed call in the notifications

  I observed this behavior already two times so far. So it keeps
  reappearing, although it is not exactly reproducible in the sense that
  it would happen always. I have accepted calls with the phone, which
  was not powered off between the time when it did work and now that it
  doesn't work.

  Please let me know, if you need further details and I will try to
  provide them.

  release: ubuntu 15.04 (r3)

  Thomas