** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-network in

  creating a hotspot should disconnect from the current AP & prevent NM
  from auto-connecting to another known AP

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Released
Status in indicator-network package in Ubuntu:

  When creating a new hotspot using the attached script, NM no longer
  disconnects from the current AP.  I'm sure I've looked at this
  sometime in the past and confirmed it wasn't connected, so this
  behavior has changed at some point.

  I tested this on arale rc-proposed image 68

  krillin (stable, #24 ) will cause the current AP to disconnect,
  however if another known AP is available, it will re-connect.