   Power-off dialog doesn't appear if power key press begins when screen is off

  Should show power dialog when turning on screen with a long-press

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Fix Committed
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  To work around the power dialog appearing on resume, I implemented a
  band-aid fix [1] that prevented showing the dialog when the screen was
  off.  But I didn't think of the case where you are waking up your
  device with an intentional long-press to show the power dialog.

  Currently, we don't show the dialog, we just turn on the screen.
  Ideally we'd also show the power dialog.

  This is a break-out bug from bug 1445662.

  [1] https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/unity8/no-shutdown-dialog-
  while-suspended/+merge/246445

  When the screen is in idle mode and you long press the power button
  the following should happen:

  1. Screen turns on and stays on
  2. Power Dialog popps up after the same delay as if the screen was turned on
already.

  I checked Android and iOS and all of then ask for confirmation from
  the user.