Public bug reported:

After updating to OTA-6 on BQ Aquaris E4.5 I noticed a regression in
Croatian (hrvatski) keyboard layout. When typing in email login boxes it
suggests wrong domain .ba instead of .hr, it shows the correct domain
suggestion when typing in the browser address bar. In OTA-5 keyboard
layout was fine in all instances. I attached screenshots that
demonstrate the issue.

** Affects: ubuntu-keyboard (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "Screenshots.tar.gz"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1491885/+attachment/4456877/+files/Screenshots.tar.gz

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-keyboard in Ubuntu.

  Croatian keyboard layout bug in OTA-6

Status in ubuntu-keyboard package in Ubuntu: