> Same bug is happening after i receive telegram or text message.

Yes, that is happening me. This bug is after OTA7 yet.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to telephony-service in

  [MX4] Crackling sound after playing audio and suspended

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in telephony-service package in Ubuntu:

  The Meizu MX4 is doing a weird "tic tic tic..." after receive a
  notification (from telegram, mail...) and it's suspended.

  ------

  When I press the screen lock button on the MX4 shortly after playing
  music or ending a phone call I hear a radio/fuzzy distorted noise
  coming from the phone. To make it stop I need to unlock and lock the
  screen again but this is not ideal.

  -----

  When the screen is locked and the playing song is finished and waiting
  for a stopped signal, MX4 will do a weird lower sound.