qirex;523570 Wrote:
> Units in retail and those shipped direct are in totally different
> channels. The only way to make what you want guaranteed to happen would
> be if Logitech actually delayed the retail date since there's been units
> for retail sitting in warehouses since last summer.

What warehouse. I read all about units sitting in a warehouse . What
warehouse? Probably sitting in factories in china not here in the US.
I've work as a manager in a warehouse, it's a no-no for inventories to
sit more than a week. It has to move or it goes back to where it comes
from or pulled out of the warehouse

--
tomasito