JohnSwenson;543334 Wrote:

> ...It worked fine on the SB3. For the SB3 I just ran a pigtail cable
> (the rolled up twisted pair IDC cable) through one of the holes after I
> took out the connector. Something similar could be done with the
> Touch...

Hi John,
I've been wanting to tap into the I2S of my SB3 for sometime now but I
still haven't figured out how to go about it.  Most discussions I've
landed on are either missing info and/or too technical and/or without
pics. At my level - without pics I really need to have it spelled out.
So far the only mods I've done have been an upgraded power supply and
replacing the RCA with a BNC. I just soldered a twisted pair to the
pins prior to the RCA trace and ran it through a hole out to the
connector. I have no idea if the impedance is right.
I would have preferred doing this mod to the Touch but it's not yet
available here in Canada so I figured, in the meantime, I could get
some practice with the SB3.

Anyhow what I'm driving at here, a you may have already guessed, is
that I was wondering if there is some sort of E-Z to follow tutorial
for this procedure somewhere. If not could some kind soul possibly make
one available.

Thanks

--
Turnandcough