scooot;602025 Wrote:
>  that you must have done extensive messing

Dear scooot.

How comes that you figured out I've been doing "extensive messing" on
the Touch. Please let me know what makes you think so.

I'd strongly recommend that you better stay away from my Toolbox with
this kind of attitude. Just press the black button on the back - it's
that easy.

Otherwise have look at my programs - these are just scripts.

You can easily figure out on your own about what mess you're actually
talking about and how an upgrade process would be affected by those.

Or you might want to read my blog first. There you'll find what
revisions are supported.

Cheers

--
soundcheck