ste1;602472 Wrote:

> Nb - Why not approach Logitech to turn it into an Official plugin ?

I'm wondering if they like what they read over here resp. find at my
blog.

1. There's not much left of that original product by the time you're
done with the mods. It'll be a "Duet II" kind of device. No frills ,
just sound!

2. And then there is the transporter.  (Although Mercedes is not making
the money with the S-class.)

3. And I pretty much propose things the other way around as they're
doing it. Flac decoding on the server etc..

Still I think if words spreads around about that added audiophile
potential they gonna sell even more Touches.

If they want to talk about integrating my solution -- I'll be here.

--
soundcheck

'soundcheck's audio@vise - Squeezebox Touch Toolbox 2.0'
(http://soundcheck-audio.blogspot.com/2011/01/soundchecks-squeezebox-touch-toolbox-20.html)