Baronvonkarp wrote:
> When I start a 24/192 song it starts correctly, after 5 to 10 seconds it
> stops one second (no sound) and after that it continuous. When I listen
> to the whole album everything goes fine (except for the first song). But
> when I skip to the next song (>>) then it happends again. This only
> happends with 24/192 songs.

you could try a periodcount=4 and alsa buffer time of 100000 us, this
means the frame size is 1/4 of the buffer size (1024/4096) instead of
1/2 (1024/2048) and also means the buffer refresh rate is .1s instead of
.02s or what ever buffer size you have, so you have a better chance of
filling the alsa buffer and you have longer time to do it. don't know
why this isn't the standard setting for the Touch as it gives a more
stable sound and may solve these hiccups.

I play 24/192 uncompressed flacs, wired and had problems if I tried
smaller alsa buffers.