Triode wrote:
> You should be able to access /sys/module/snd_usb_audio/parameters/ as
> with other linux kernels.  Was the previous experience with async usb
> dacs or adaptive ones and did you have a usb isolator in the link?
>

> Its the same as the standard Logitech kernel in this respect - which has
> the RT patch set applied and high res timers enabled - not sure its
> possible to make it more real time than this?

Now I've got the Touch sounding pretty much as I like it (using version
0.6), I remembered Soundchecks post on page 7 asking about the nrpacks
parameter

So tried a few options, EDO default is 8, I guess the recommendation is
1 for better latency. As is my want, I tried larger values and sure
enough a less digital sound was produced, I have tried the value below
and it works for all sample rates on my VLink 192 and the result is a
gorgeous liquid sound. It's a keeper for me.

echo 15000000000 > /sys/module/snd_usb_audio/parameters/nrpacks