jialife wrote:
> For the past three years,there is no versions of the SBT systems that
> could support the East Asian Scripts. I don't know the reasons. May I
> consider that the application developers have ignored  the population of
> almost 2 billions?

I'm pretty sure it's not the developers, it's Logitech marketing who is
ignoring it, if any.

But I assume you have seen the "Font Replacer" applet provided by a
third party developer which can be installed from
Settings/Advanced/Applet Installer menu ? It adds support for
Chinese/Japanese/Korean as I've understood.