Any ideas why my SBT payer will not advance to the next song in either
an album or a playlist?  It just keeps playing the same song over and
over.  Only way to advance is to back out of the existing song and
manually play the next one.  Also, when I try the >> button it just
advances to the beginning of the same and song and starts over.  I tried
uninstalling LMS from my computer and downloading the software again but
didn't do the trick.  trying to be patient with this product, but the
issues are beginning to pile up.  When it works it really is amazing.
thanks.