Hi,

Still struggling to get this to work even on LMS. I installed the plugin
and downloaded the required IR conf files from LIRC and renamed them to
.conf. I opened the settings page and pointed it to the files. I select
a command and when I hit test the IR emitter flashed red however my amp
doesn't turn on. I have tried various different conf files for different
equipment and none work. I have also set the fixed volume to 100% and
still doesn't work.

Is there a log it can post here? Could I make my own conf file using
LIRC as saw the touch doesn't support RAW however should using LIRC be
ok?

Thank you in advance.