Hi pgeorges

I've been irritated about the time drift on my Touch for a while ...
during Easter I worked on in on-and-off.

First hurdle was to install putty on the Windows 7 laptop computer.
Second was to go into the Touch Settings - Advanced - and enable Remote
Login ... the screen provides you with the password.
Then right-click on Command Prompt icon and choose Run as Administrator
... just to be sure I have all the rights.
Then remote access to the Touch - execute: putty -ssh root@192.168.1.135
(insert your own IP address here)
You're prompted for a password. Use the password provided when remote
access was enabled.

Linux command "ls" doesn't work ... use "ls -la" ... first step from
root-user directory into the / directory "cd .."

I see /usr/sbin/msntp is installed

I execute /usr/sbin/msntp -r dk.pool.ntp.org (the "dk" is for Denmark,
where I am located)
# /usr/sbin/msntp -r dk.pool.ntp.org
The time correction is -408.985 +/- 0.015+0.008 seconds
Do you want to correct the time anyway? y
#

AS YOU CAN SEE ... msntp prompts for a reply. This could be your problem
... since you're executing from a cron job maybe msntp never receives a
"yes" from you?

/Claus