JerryFn wrote:
> There seem to be of loads of multi band radios out there now, any
> recommendations, as well as the old Boom and Logitech radio's

Since you refer to "multiband" are you trying to sync an FM radio with a
Touch playing  a live BBC stream. If so then they will never sync.

Only Network players which are with Squeezeboxes, SB Radio, SB Touch or
a Logitech UE Radio (with LMS firmware) or diy SB player emulators (e.g.
Raspberrry Pi) can sync. I don't know of any 3rd party multiband radio
which can acts as a LMS mnetworkplayer and by implication sync audio.