Hi,

I solved the issues also by installing 7.8 on the Touch device through
LMS. I never use this, but read it somewhere and tried it. It worked! So
for now I keep it like this even as the issue is solved for everyone at
the official firmware.
Thanks to Mherger for sorting things out though. Appreciated!