ae67 wrote:
> None of them. You will not really hear a different to the internal DAC
> of the Squeenzebox Touch.
> The Touch has a really good DAC and you should do a blind test in
> comparing the internal DAC to an expensive external before spending so
> much money.
> If you spend the money in better speakers you have a real benefit.

I disagree with some of the things you said.. The DAC in the touch is
pretty good, but it's not exactly recent and it's powered by a crappy
wall wart so you get to either pay silly money teddy pardo style to
create a nice PSU for your SBT or just buy an offboard DAC with its own
and no longer care about the analogue output quality on the SBT.

And the OP already has very good speakers..

Yes you /should/ do a blind test, but most people don't have the
facilities or time.

I have no experience of the DACs the OP mentions to be fair, but I use
an offboard DAC that is head and shoulders better than the SBT analogue
out, and not in a bad way.