Hey Peeps.

Just got me a DAC. I was just wondering if its O.K. to put 2 connections
in SBT . So, use coax to DAC TO AMP.at the same time put in and leave
analog connection straight to amp. Of course, Iam not going to use both
at the same time.My idea is to use the analog for casual listening and
put the DAC on for more serious longer sessions.

Just want to make sure this is safe to do....and wont affect SBT In
anyway..I realise pressing a button on the DACs not hard but dont seem
the point if for short listening times...