I've managed to find most of the Enhanced Digital Output (EDO) and Setup
Kernel Updater (SKU) applet components and created a repository for
them.  I've updated the EDO version to 0.9 and the SKU to 0.2 to
differentiate them from the original.  The only change I've made is to
the URLs for the kernel and xml files.

Add this URL to Settings->Plugins->Additional Repositories in the LMS
web gui.

Code:
--------------------
    http://ralph_irving.users.sourceforge.net/edo/edo-repo.xml
--------------------

on the Touch go to Settings->Advanced->Applet Installer, unselect
"Recommended Applets Only" and two new applets should appear in the
list: Kernel Updater and Enhanced Digital Output - install them one at a
time (touch will reboot each time you install one).  You only need to
install the Kernel Updater if you need to use one of the test kernels.

I was unable to find the following 5 custom test kernels from Triode's
original install.  If anyone has these bin files and is willing to share
them, I'll add them to the Kernel Updater menu.

Code:
--------------------

  http://xdevtriodeplugins.xpdev-hosted.com/*kernel-test7.bin*
  http://xdevtriodeplugins.xpdev-hosted.com/*kernel-test8.bin*
  http://xdevtriodeplugins.xpdev-hosted.com/*kernel-test9.bin*
  http://xdevtriodeplugins.xpdev-hosted.com/*kernel-test10.bin*
  http://xdevtriodeplugins.xpdev-hosted.com/*kernel-test13.bin*

I included Triode's DisplayOff v0.1 screensaver for the touch in the
repo as well.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *2*-Booms, *1*-Reverted UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.