AAAlllrightyThen wrote:
> Hello,
> the battery acid destroyed my Squeezebox Touch remote and it is hard to
> find another remote.
>
> Maybe someone can help me with my search. Maybe someone doesn't use his
> remote at all and wants to sell it to me?
> It seems I'm not the only one with this problem. Better you remove the
> batteries from the remote, if you don't use it. Or the battery acid
> might destroy your remote as well.
> Thank you

My original SB Touch remote control bricked after a year or so due to
leaking batteries, and the replacement unit I received from the local
logitech agent also bricked shortly after for some unknown reason.

Frustrated, I got myself a Logitech Harmony 300 programmable remote
control unit and I'm very happy with it. It works seemlessly with my
Touch, so might like to consider that option.

Cheers.