Suddenly when I scan all the way through I can then transfer everything
to the box itself.....but if I try to do anything, change or set up
anything on the software, like schedule a rescan, the server
automatically starts scanning again..in the clear library mode...so
everything I've just scanned is lost. Plus I get different things from
Web and Control panel. Web seems to be stuck in "clear everything and
rescan library but Panel gives me what i need..."look for new and
altered material. "  Web seems to over ride panel.

This is a painr...I have a huge library ..it takes a day to scan
it...but at the moment I can't listen to any od it.

I'm using 7.9.1 now but I had the same issue with 7.6.1 I have restored
the box to factory settings...I've uninstalled the software then
reinstalled it..nothing seems to help.

When I first got the Touch....ages ago, I had a similar problem and
remember I had to change some switch in the advanced settings..don't
know if that is what I need to do now or how to do it.

Thanks for any help you can give.