As suggested..... best bet is bad power supply.  Buy another and try it.
Even if bad or old firmware the screen should display something, if
only an error message.

Long shot.... post your location on here, *maybe* someone local/near to
you has a Touch and can test the unit on their power supply.  Years ago
I was contacted by a (relatively) close user who asked for assistance
with an SB3 unit.  He shipped it to me, I tried it out, sure enough is
was a dead power supply.  He sent return ship label and had his new
power supply in hand from an Amazon vendor before he even received his
returned SB3 from me.

Like most consumer electronic manufacturers they did not repair these
units even when they were in production.  Cheaper to just replace the
entire unit if still within warranty period.