Hi Guys,
Please be gentle with me because I am not that techie! I have set my
Touch up and it is working perfectly. However I would like to control my
touch with my android phone. I installed Squeeze Player and Squeezer.
Although I can use my phone as a player I cannot use it to remotely
control my touch. When I first installed the 2 apps there was a drop
down menu in Squeezer that gave me a choice of my phone or the Touch and
when I selected my Touch I could work it remotely. However for some
strange reason that drop down menu has disappeared from Squeezer and I
can only use my phone as a player. I have tried and purchased other
apps, Logitech Squeezebox Controller and Squeezebox Remote Premium but
they do not work!
Please help!