Pommes wrote:
> Meridian Explorer 2 works without hub on my squeezebox touch.
> Samplerate of 192khz confirmed by three lightened led`s.
> I edited the googledoc.
> Awesome, Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know! I've tried two other DACs with edo and found
the sheet was correct in stating a powered hub would be required in
those cases.

Please let us know if you have any success playing MQA files as well, if
you try. The Tidal plug-in doesn't support MQA, but I've tested with
local MQA files (downloaded for free from the 2L Test Bench) and the
Touch seems to downsample them to 44.1 before they get to the DAC, so
the positive report someone posted on the sheet for the ME2 confuses me.
The same files play through an ultraRendu with Squeezelite but not
through my Touch with edo.

LMS: SGC microJukebox • Players: Duet, Touch (two), ultraRendu, Mac
SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X • Control apps: Android Squeezer, Win
Squeezelite-X