After several years of using a laptop and web browser to control my
music (mainly via a Touch to an amplifier) I've started to use the Touch
itself as controller again (partly to stop myself using the laptop to
surf when I should be listening!).

I want to get more information onto the Touch display, such as Band,
Rating and a few other attributes.

The Music Information Screen plugin seems not to apply to the Touch (but
it is need to get the full functionality from the Custom Clock Helper
below for some reason).

The Custom Clock Applet plus Custom Clock Helper almost do the job, but
with a couple of niggles.  1) My (mostly classical) track titles can be
quite long (the work plus the movement) and so they scroll.  There seems
to be a multi-line feature but I cannot get it to work (and I've posted
on the Custom Clock thread to ask if anyone else knows how). I'd like to
since scrolling is distracting.  2) I'd like to include Custom Scan
attributes, but they don't seem to be available.

What I have so far is:
1. Top line line always containing the playlist number, disc and track,
duration, year, rating and samplesize and rate (too much, I know).
2. Three screens which come up in turn (all text can in principle scroll
if too long although this doesn't always quite work):
a) The title and composer (if any).
b) The Artists (can be many, and include Conductor - I also include
Album Artist as Artist in my tags) plus, on a separate line below, Bands
(also can be several, e.g. Orchestra and Choir).
c) The Album Title and cover picture.
3. The track time and position at the bottom

This also works for non-Classical, albeit with much less information on
each screen.

Are there any other options for enhancing the Touch display?

LMS 7.9.2 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 18.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.  2 Touchs & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 18.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.