Our SBT has started losing its network connection soon after boot. It
works initially and even starts playback, but stops within the first few
seconds. The network loss also happens when no streaming occurs, i.e.
when accessing the server library or trying to update the firmware. I've
recently installed EDO on the touch and it hasn't seen much use since
then. (I'm currently looking for the second power supply that should be
around to restore the stock firmware with a wired connection.)

Has anyone seen something like this before?