gorlando wrote:
> I am new to this forum but not to SB, I've had a SB3 for many years, no
> issue with it until it died last year, so I bought a used SBT and I'm
> trying to have it working properly. I've gone through many posts with
> the same subject, I didn't find a situation like mine, so I write.
> Apologies if this has been already discussed, I didn\t find it.
>
> I have LMS 7.9.2. on my laptop connedted via WiFi to the same router
> I've connected the sbt to (wired ethernet connection).
> I upgraded the SBT firmware, now I have the 7.8....754
> The SBT connects to the internet, radio works, but the network is "not
> ok" when I run the Check Network, also the Repair Network has the same
> result.
> So SBT doesn't see LMS and also MySqueezebox.com
> However, LMS can see my SBT, I can use the Web Control panel and can
> stream my mysic to the SBT this way. But the SBT doesn't display
> anything, and I cannot use the SBT remote or touch screen to access my
> music folder. SBT doesn't see it.
>
> I have tried all the suggestions I've red on many threads here, no
> change.
> Any suggestion?
>
> Thank you for your help, the music I get from the SBT in the curred,
> improper, way is amazing (as it was from my old SB3) and would like to
> use it properly!
>
> Giovanni

You say the Touch doesn't display anything? Nothing? Blank Screen?

Is your Touch playing music? Can you hear it?

Is your Touch actually controlling itself and not another Squezzebox
player on your network.

If the Touch's screen is working, go to "My Music" > Choose Player >
select your Touch.

28989

|Filename: choose.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28989|

*Server - LMS 7.9.2 *Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.0.0-b7 18K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Boom
*Garage* - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 5.0.0 > Edifier R980T

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 6xRPi