mherger wrote:
> > Problem started a few months ago. When I start the touch, I get a
> > message that"cant find file".
>
> Could you please give us the exact, verbatim error message? And when
> exactly are you getting this message?
>
> Is there anything in your LMS' server.log? Anything that changed on the
>
> computer (eg. did you update macOS)?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks Michael. I'll have to get the exact file next time this happens.
It will usually work for several days in a row, then after a week idle ,
I'll need to delete and re install LMS. The message is something like"
cant read etc by the Who" it then trys to play the next song with the
same message. I'm running 10.15.2 Catilina. Cant remember if I was
having these issues before or after upgrade. I have made no changes to
anything that im aware of.