oldmako wrote:
> Great.  Thanks for that.  But, how do you know which size pin?   Is the
> pin size tied to the output?   IOW, are the all the same?   I only ask
> because I have a box filled with a dozen of these and only two have pins
> that fit the Touch..

The "pin size" has nothing to do with the electrical output of the power
supply. You could have easily destroyed your Squeezebox by finding a
power supply with the right "pin size" that put out too much voltage.
You need to be careful to match output voltage and amperage in addition
to the "pin size" when selecting a replacement power supply.

------
Touch -> GW Labs upsampler -> TacT RCS 2.2X -> Convolver PC (Win10 +
AcourateConvolver + RME HDSP-AES-32)-> (TacT S2150 -> Harbeth M40) +
(TacT S2150 -> TacT W210)