Paul Webster wrote:
> Once you have installed LMS on your PC ... go to http://localhost:9000 -
> then to Settings (bottom right of screen) ... then Plugins ... then
> enable 3rd-party plugins ... then look through the list to enable Spotty
> and any others that you want.
>
> If this does not get you to the answer then best thing to do would be to
> start a new thread in one of the other sections of this forum (not
> Squeezebox Touch).

It worked great!
So I re-installed LMS on my laptop (clean slate), rescanned my music
library, added Spotty in the third-party plugins.
Now I can control Spotify on the LMS via the Squeezebox Touch on my
phone using Orange Squeeze App.
It is kind of a convoluted workaround, but it works.

Thanks again!!