garym wrote:
> I know you're starting a new topic for this, but in the meantime, make
> sure you are following the exact instructions at this site.  You
> mentioned instructions on threads. You shouldn't need forum post
> instructions, just follow these to the letter and installing LMS should
> be very simple:
>
> https://www.picoreplayer.org/how_to_install_lms.shtml

Thanks  bunch.
Yes, I followed those instructions and I get the message below, so I am
starting a new thread
Thanks again

[ INFO ] Downloading LMS...
There was a error downloading slimserver.tcz.
Retrying extension slimserver.tcz...in 5 seconds.
There was a error downloading slimserver.tcz.
Retrying extension slimserver.tcz...in 5 seconds.
There was a error downloading slimserver.tcz.
Max retries reached.
[ ERROR ] Error Downloading LMS, please try again later.