Edvard wrote:
> I got DSDPlayer working, at least, I hear music when I play dsf-files.
> But according to my dac it seems that the output doesn't exceed 88.2kHz
> using spdif (while spdif has to reach 96kHz according to the specs of my
> dac).
Assuming DSDPlayer is configured correctly (see below), then you might
try another S/PDIF cable or switch between coax/optical.  It's not
unheard of that optical cables can be a limiting factor.  The specs of
your DAC are that it receives DoP via S/PDIF at 24/176 (DSD 64), and if
properly working the display will say "DoP".

Some other information here:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?100918-DSD-DSF-Files-in-LMS&p=963217&viewfull=1#post963217