dasmueller wrote:
> 31441 server log
>
> After I posted last night I shut down my PC & wi-fi for about 10
> minutes.  After re-starting everything worked again.  This morning I
> checked the unit furthest from the router-still working. It typically
> had a 15-20% signal and worked for years no problem. I am at a loss as
> to what changed and why it is working, fingers crossed 1

Do you have close by neighbors. If a neighbor acquired a new WIFI router
(particularly some of the high powered things available these days),
that could have created interference with your WIFI that wasn't there
before.  Also make sure you set your Router to use for WIFI only either
channel 1, 6, or 11.   There are free programs you can get for your
computer or smart phone that can locate all nearby WIFI networks and
tell you what channel they are using.  Put your Router WIFI channel on
one of those 3 channels that the closest power routers are NOT using.

p.s. and sometimes the interference is not a new nearby wifi router.
Could be a WIFI camera, baby monitor, RING doorbell, etc.   I've read
that people have had lots of interference created by these things.

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.5) -or- rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 7.9.3>Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4) -or- rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.3>Squeezelite
*The Wild: *rPi3B+/pCP4.0, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS &
Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone11 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64)
*Files:* ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify