hankhsucc wrote:
> I love the user interface of squeezebox touch and the flexibility of LMS
> architecture, so even I am not very satisfied with the digital output
> quality of Touch, I keep looking for solutions to improving the digital
> output quality such that Touch can deliver digital signal of minimized
> jitter to my Hi-end external DAC.
>
> I now use Teradak LPSU and 10Gtek SFP optical transceiver for Ethernet
> connection. They both improved the sound quality.
>
> Next step, I would like to try adding a DDC between Touch and external
> DAC . I am eager for your experience for any method to improve the
> digital output quality , especially a DDC . Thank you !

You may get more responses over in the Audiophile forum!

Robert

*Home: *Raspberry Pi 3/pCP6.1.0/LMS8.0.0/Material  with files on QNAP
TS-251A
Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega
Planar 3 > Rega Fono Mini; Naim CD3)
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired), spare
Pi2/piCorePlayer
*Office:* LMS8.0.0 running on Raspberry Pi3;  Raspberry Pi 3 player with
touchscreen/piCorePlayer/IQaudIO DAC and Amp
*Portable:* Raspberry Pi Zero/pCP6.1.0/LMS8.0.0/Material, files on
Seagate portable drive, powered via power brick