mherger wrote:
> > Now Playing as the top item.  To get the actual Now Playing screen, I
> > have to hit the botom left remote button.  Oddly, touching Now
> Playing
> > on the Touch screen doesn't take me to the screen I want, but just
> > reduces the font size of the Home Menu!  And I don't think there's a
> way
> > of telling the Touch to display the Now Playing screen from the LMS
> > interface.
>
> The Touch has two different UIs: the touch UI, and what was called the
> 10ft UI. The latter is being used when you control the device using the
>
> IR remote control. It has larger fonts etc. If you use that, then go and
>
> touch the screen, the first touch would trigger the UI change. Therefore
>
> you see the fonts being resized.
>
> I believe you can disable this behaviour somewhere in the Touch's
> Settings/Display menu. That's also where you can define the screensaver
>
> behaviour to always use the NP screen when playing etc.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Well, well, well - I never knew that with the UIs!  Comes of doing 90%
of all controlling from LMS.

On the Touch itself, if I tap SETTINGS, I'm not seeing a DISPLAY option.
Just SQUEEZEPLAYER NAME, SYNCHRONIZE, ADVANCED.  And no DISPLAY /
SCREEN option under ADVANCED.

LMS 8.0.1 (1606118512)
Win10
Control: Web GUI; sometimes OrangeSqueeze on Android phones / pads

Machines / devices are in France, in two locations.
a) Sagem Livebox
Internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice), Desktop
3 x Touch - 2 wireless, 1 LAN. (7.8.0-r16754)
3 x SB Radios [2 wireless, 1 LAN] (7.7.3-r16676)
1 x Riva Arena (via Airplay LMS PlugIn)

b) Freebox
External SSD (all mp3), WiFi Laptop
1 x Touch LAN (Firmware:7.8.0-r16754)