Jaca wrote:
> Thank you, unfortunately this patch doesn't solve my problem. I think
> intention behind it is to separate brightness on screensaver and now
> playing screens. So if you wanna operate player in dark room you can
> actually see clearly but when you finish level drops to screensaver
> brightness so it doesn't disturb you.
>
> For some reason Touch displays have lots of screen "bleed" even at
> minimum brightness. I have 3 of them and all behave the same. By
> comparison Radio screen dims to almost complete darkness  (See photo
> below)
>
> 33088
>
> 33089
>
> Is this firmware or software bug or display quality?

I use the patch on the Radio and like you say it works perfectly there.
On the Touch I use the "screen off" screensaver and often find the
backlight on when the screen should be off. Waking the screen and
allowing it to turn off again turns the backlight off. The same thing
happens with the Controller. I wonder if this is fixable in the
community firmware.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk