Almost everything I have read from properly independent reviewers, i.e. NOT
people who are paid to review top end audiophile stuff,  who have looked at
MQA in detail, have said that it is simply not worth spending a single cent
on it. In essence, it is considered a proper fraud .. only some people can
"hear" the difference .. but nobody can measure any improvements at all.
They can measure differences but normally because MQA is actually not
"better" than the masters - one might say that would be impossible -

https://archimago.blogspot.com/2016/01/measurements-mqa-master-quality.html

Archimago is highly respected because he never just "opines" .. he always
backs up his views with measurable detail ..

Regards

Andrew