Heuer wrote:
> Twelve years of progress with DAC chips to start with. If you want to
> get the ultimate from a Touch you need to load the EDO (Enhanced Digital
> Output) app to enable 192Khz output via USB. The Touch is 24/96
> natively. More here:
> https://darko.audio/2012/05/enhanced-digital-output-applet-for-squeezebox-touch/
>
> Then look to a Chord Mojo/Qutest/Hugo/Dave DAC depending on how much you
> want to spend or other simpler USB DAC's (although I doubt they will be
> able to offer a major improvement). Chord use Field Programmable Gate
> Array (FPGA) circuitry, several times more complex, and accurate, than a
> standard DAC chipset.
>
> The DAC32 is a combined Squeezebox streamer/DAC capable of 192Khz. It is
> the sort of thing Logitech should be releasing although I doubt they
> could do it at that price point which is slightly less than you can buy
> a Touch for on eBay. If my hopes for DAC32 are correct there will  be a
> lot of Touch's appearing on eBay in March!

Thank you. Thats a lot of information. I prefer a plug and play
solution, because I had a lot of probleem after  updating lms and to
connect spotify and tidal again. So the edo thing looks a bit above my
league.
But the better dac makes me curious.
I don't think people will put their touch on ebay, because I think the
screen is the best part of all the squeezeboxes.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T720 met Tapatalk