slartibartfast wrote:
> There are more reasons to install the community firmware on the Radio
> than the Touch. On the Radio it fixes the issue where occasionally the
> bass amp turns off.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Good to know- just waiting for them to show up now so I can install
them.

The problem with the touch remote is solved.  It's finickity about the
distance between it and the touch.  No I was not too far away but rather
too close. I need to be  few feet away then it works fine.

On the radio this is not an issue but the Touch wants you to be a few
feet away or it will work very sluggish.