T-bird wrote:
> If they have Google assistant on board you can use the chromecast
> plugin, just like I do for my H/K speakers, working very well

The specs imply that these speakers have chrome cast.  I'd agree that
the chrome cast plugin would be the way to go as it's easier to set up
than upnp/DLNA.

LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam,
Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google
Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5,
Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6,
Avantree Priva BT transmitter