tank121 wrote:
> I've always had this plugin enabled but never used the USB or of the
> Touch.
> I'm very tempted to buy the Topping E30 USB DAC as on paper it's DAC is
> better than the ESS Sabre 9016 built into my Arcam SA10 amp.
> Does this DAC work with the plugin?
> Will it then give Hires for Qbuzz?
> Do you need a decent USB cable?
> For anyone that owns this DAC are you better running it off a battery
> pack?
>
> TIA

It works but I found that when the sampling frequency changed between
tracks or radio stations the DAC became silent. I had to toggle between
DAC inputs to get it to play again. On the other hand it works fine
using SPDIF. I now have a Raspberry Pi feeding the USB and the Touch
feeding the coax.
The DAC comes with a USB cable which looks cheap but works fine.
I use a Samsung phone charger. I initially tried a rechargeable USB
power pack but couldn't tell the difference and recharging was a pain.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk