Got a question I haven't been able to find a direct answer to.
I have two players, Ethernet connected to LMS on my NAS.  A Touch and a
Duet.

My understanding is LMS , when playing 24/96 audio, will down sample
24/96 to 16/44.1 for output to Duet.
LMS does not down sample 24/96 for output to Touch.

My question: If I synchronize (Group) these players will LMS down sample
rate output to both players to the highest common rate, i.e. 16/44.1?
OR will each player receive their highest output native sample rate;
24/96 for Touch and 16/44.1 for the Duet?

Thanks!