FYI, I suggest *not using* Edimax EW-7438RPn. I bought some months ago
to facilitate upgrading my WiFi from TKIP to AES (so that real
Squeezeboxes would need Ethernet). The Edimax tested OK with TKIP but I
couldn't get them going with AES. Edimax's newest firmware for that was
released in 2015, so I think it's hopeless and am going to try the same
newer Vonets that JPEG got.

owner of the stuff at https://tuxreborn.netlify.app/
(which used to reside at *www. tux.org/~peterw/*)
Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend much
time on the forums.
*Free plugins:* AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu
DenonSerial
FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock