garym wrote:
> it is correct that a touch can only be connected to mySqueezebox.com OR
> LMS. not both at same time. mysb.com is essentially LMS “in the cloud”.
> On the touch menu select my music and it should ask to connect to any
> LMS on your network.

To expand on Gary's comments.

The squeezebox device needs a server, which can be MySB.com OR LMS
running on a local computer.  (Sorry if you already know this, but you
made a comment that mySB was running on your mac.)  After a factory
reset, the Touch will likely want to connect to MYSB.com.  To connect to
your local LMS, select My Music, and the Touch should switch to your
local LMS server.

LMS is updated so it will provide the best performance.  MySB.com is not
updated, for example it will not stream stations using secure streams
(https) but mySB.com will stream http sources. I use mysb.com when at
work to stream radio stations so I don't have to run LMS, but I use LMS
at home.

You may also want to try material skin to control LMS as it is useful
when using a mobile device.

I hope this provides some helpful insight.