Commit http://landley.net/hg/toybox/rev/864

Move the next pointer of struct _iface_list to the start of the struct so we can use the llist infrastructure. Collate iface_flags_str[] to take up fewer lines.

Remove set_data() from the prototype list because we're going to inline it everywhere it's used.

Add an xioctl() wrapper to error_exit() for us if the ioctl fails. (This may move to lib/ later on, but doesn't need to yet. The error message isn't quite as descriptive, but "SIOCGIFNAME" wasn't hugely user friendly either.) At the same time remove set_data() and inline it everywhere it's used, it's mostly just xioctl().

More whitespace changes and error_exit() help string trimming. Don't combine perror_exit() with gai_strerror(), use error_exit() instead so we don't add an extra (confusing) strerror(errno) after the gai_strerror() text.

While inlining set_data() and adjusting curly brackets, remove a "// end of thingy" comment where the corresponding "if (thingy)" is only three lines earlier. It's not needing and nothing else around here is doing it so that makes it inconsistent as well.

Remove more NOP return; statements at the end of void functions.