Per POSIX, <sched.h> is in ths [PS] (Process Scheduling) option. You can
identify whether [PS] is implemented at compile time, by the value of
_POSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING defined in <unistd.h>. This can be one of

* Undefined or -1, functionality never supported
* 0, functionally *maybe* supported (you can enquire with
sysconf(_SC_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING) at runtime). You can compile against it,
but it might not work.
* 200809L, supported per POSIX 2008 (Or potentially a different value for a
different version of POSIX)

(The sysconf call can return either -1 or 200809L)

musl doesn't define _POSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING, so per POSIX is declaring
that it does not support that function grouping.